Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Busy busy busy!

My wedding is in a few days. A. FEW. DAYS. As in... today next week, I'll be married. That is so insane to think about! I'm seriously freaking out. I feel like I'm too young (even though I'm not), I'm not ready, etc etc. He's excited though, isnt it suppose to be the other way around?! Isnt that guy suppose to be nervous and the girl's suppose to be excited?! Goodness. I know why I hate the idea of marriage so I guess it's no surprise I feel like this. But I am excited to be marry him. It's just so weird, I cant help but think back to when we were just friends trying to piss each other off at school. And to when we started getting closer and he'd tell me everything to the first hug, the first time we held hands and our first kiss.

He's still my best friend after all these years, he's literally my best friend. I tell him everything. He reads me so well and sometimes that can suck but most of the time, its comforting to know someone cares about you enough to be concerned about how you feel.

With the wedding coming up quick, we havent even packed! I dont even know what I'm going to pack! I have a ton of things to do, and no time to do them (I blame Christmas for taking up two days lol). Hopefully I get everything done before we leave!

Christmas Eve is tomorrow. Can you believe that? It's already Christmas! December went by so fast! I didnt even get a chance to enjoy it! Christmas shopping is done and I feel pretty accomplished. Finished wrapping gifts last night, so thank goodness for that! I hope next year I can actually enjoy Christmas =)

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Awww...this is such a darling post (it gave me goosebumps). Congrats and Merry Christmas!

Toothfairy said...

Merry christmas!
and please do share pictures of the wedding ok? :D

loves

Toothfairy said...

MARIE!


Hope you enjoy nye, and the wedding!

You are featured on my latest post:
http://notesfromthetoothfairy.blogspot.com/2009/12/ultimate-awesome-bloggers-top-100.html

Loves