Monday, December 7, 2009

A piece of me in: December 09'

Ah! I missed it by a day :(



This month....

I like: That Martin came home! GLEE! The Sweep book series. KFC Famous Bowls! And my hamster Boq =)

I don't like: They keep saying that there's going to be snow here and there never is! Grrr. That he got discharged so close to graduation day :( and that I have to walk down the isle for my wedding, blah!

I want you to know: I think I've completely lost interest in makeup, I know, shocking. But I havent had the urge to look at or buy makeup! Its insane.

I've planned: To stress as little as possible from now until after my wedding. And to make a new 43things list that I hope to complete by the end of 2010.

I want to say to someone special: You will never ever ever ever be a failure to me. You're still my airman and I'm still extremely proud of you. Always.

1 comment:

Manju said...

i'm also planning on sitting down and making a 43things list that I hope to complete by end of 2010 ^_^

p.s. i'm a new follower hehe