Sunday, November 29, 2009

G L E E !

My newest obsession? GLEE.


Hottest cast ever. My fav's are Finn and Kurt! This show is so addicting. Musicals are definitely growing on me since I saw Wicked.

Speaking of, I totally feel like I'm cheating on Wicked by loving Glee. I'm sorry Wicked, you're not being replaced I promise!

Anyway...

Thanksgiving wasnt anything special. I just stayed home and read Sweep. Did some much needed room cleaning. And some online shopping. Thanksgiving online sales! Got a hoodie and a hat I wanted from AE and the next few Sweep books + another book + Glee soundtrack on Amazon. Black Friday I didnt go out that morning. But my bro did, he got a new laptop and printer. My parents got some stuff too. I went out that night and got One Tree Hill season 6 (for $12!), Friends season 9 (for $8!), and a few movies. That was about it. I didnt buy anything big or anything. I got Martin's DSi a few days earlier and I got a new digi cam (that was on super sale) a week ago so besides a flat screen tv there wasnt anything I wanted to buy and I cant get a flat screen tv cause I stack my DVD's on top of my tv now lol! I had it comin lol.

Yesterday my modem died. Like, completely. My brother woke me up asking if the internet worked and I didnt know what he was talking about, but I had a dream that there was a black out/earthquake and I thought there really was... but nope. Modem just decided to die. So I called my ISP and they said my warranty ended in 2006. Gee, thanks for letting me know! Grrr.

So I went to Best Buy to buy a new modem and I ran into a guy who was wearing Marine's blues that was playing with his hat and I couldnt help but stare. I love dress blues. I'm so sad I wont get to see Martin in his :( anyway, I got the modem and I got 3 DVD's that were $4 each. Whoot!

That's pretty much my weekend. Martin should be home within the next two days... or so they say. My hopes arent up. I waited all last week lol.

I need to clean out my closet and put up the Christmas tree, but man... I tried cleaning it yesterday and I dont know where to put any of that stuff. I have so much crap in my room and nowhere to put any of it! Blah!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man! I've been meaning to check out Glee! Everyone I talked to said they love it! :D

Haha yeah, trust me, I have to drag myself out of bed in the morning for Black Friday shopping. I wasn't even gonna go this year because I didn't want to fight through the crowds, but I ended up staying over at the bf's for Thanksgiving and his mom wanted to go shopping sooo....I went along. haha :P

You should put your DVDs in a DVD case or something. Like a CD zip case, but one of those 200 DVD ones. :D That's what I do with my software and data DVDs :)

Toothfairy said...

AAARGGHH... thinking about putting up the christmas tree, is making me feel tired already! I love christmas, but putting up the tree... I hate it! haha!

loves

Ken said...

everyone is obsessed with that show!

Anne-Marie said...

EEK! I totally LOVE Glee and Wicked. That was the best episode!

Glenn Byrne said...

This may be sacrilege, but don't you think Rachel from "Glee" would make an exceptional Elphaba if they ever decide to make the "Wicked" movie? She completely nailed "Gravity" on that Diva-Off episode...
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Idina and Kristin reprise their roles, but they're getting a bit old to play High School students...Just wondering how you would cast it....