Friday, November 6, 2009

Almost done!

The future sister in law and I finished up a bunch of stuff yesterday with the wedding. Like ordering the invitations, ribbon, putting together the last details of the favors and table decors, and got my wedding band! Also finished up paying most of the bills for the month. Skipped MAC, surprisingly... I didnt want to depress myself. Got my free gift from Aerie! I love the free gift this month! Also got a new wallet and my glove mitt things, yay. I love cold weather! Got my wedding band! Whoohoo! Its a simple band with diamonds across, its like a 2mm band. I wanted something thin and simple. My engagement ring is just too much for me to wear all day everyday lol. Also got a really soft, warm and comfy hoodie. Oh also set up a wedding registry at Bed Bath and Beyond and it was so much fun! The sales person who helped us was really friendly and funny.

I took a few pictures of Ace/Boq (havent decided on a name yet) but I havent transfered them yet. Been way busy! Hes cuddled up in a corner under his bedding right now, I guess the little one is cold too. I wish I could keep him in my room! But my damn makeup is taking up all the room. Grr.

I'm thinking of revamping my room before Martin comes home for the holidays. My room is seriously a mess right now. Books/notebooks/beads/makeup are just stacked up on top of each other everywhere. I cant even see my DVD player and PS2 because its just so much of a mess in here! So yah, I'm thinking of getting rid of a bunch of stuff (you know what that means... more items in the makeup sale blog). Besides, he wont let me take this all with me when he move anyway.

Sadly, I think my love for makeup is running low. I havent been interested in much lately. Mostly just MAC collections. A few things here and there... but nothing big. Maybe its just because I'm broke, but I dont know... blah. Its a really frustrating feeling, to be honest.

In case you didnt know, I'm a HUGE Wicked musical fan. So since all I talk about (seriously, literally) is Wicked, I decided to just give in and make a fan site. I'm not really sure what I'm going to post just yet, if I'm going to include news or just talk about my favorite scenes, my thoughts, my favorite lyrics/songs/quotes... I'm not really sure yet. But I'm pretty excited about this project!

Martin wants me to do something that will make him proud of me. He wants me to keep making jewelry, and I want to as well... but I dont know, I kinda feel like I'm not doing as well as I want to and maybe that's all on me for not practicing more or whatever but I just... I dont know. I feel so discouraged when hes not around. And I know it shouldnt be like that, but I guess I just got too use to him being around (we have been together for pretty much 6 years). And I want to show him I was trying just as hard as he was when he left, but... I've been moping instead. The only thing that keeps my mind off basic training is Wicked and planning the wedding. It just bums me out cause I have so much to release and make and I'm kinda just... sitting here. Sorry guys! I hope you understand.

Adjusting to the military life is really hard, especially when you have no experience with it at all and you're kinda just thrown into it. I know this is going to be the first of many times that he wont be around. And its a struggle not being able to pick up the phone and call him. To carry my phone around with me everywhere so I dont miss a call, even though hes only limited to 10 minute (or less) phone calls. Being crazy about checking the mail EVERY SINGLE DAY in hopes you get a letter. And most days, you dont get anything. No letter, no call, no nothing. And some days, thats just really hard. I didnt think it would be... but its harder than I thought it would be. I knew I'd miss him, but I never thought it would feel like this.

But I'm proud of him. I know he'll get his numbers up and I'll know he's strong enough to get through this. I want him to be proud of me too...

No comments: