Sunday, November 1, 2009

A piece of me in: November 09'

The Toothfairy started this new game every month. Where you write down something about you during the beginning of the month. I think this is a great idea, I change my likes and dislikes all the time and it would be nice to look back and see what they were.

This month....

I like: Wicked the musical, searching for my wedding favors, Ning and Tumblr.

I don't like: that its still in the high 70's and its already November. Fall has skipped us this year.

I want you to know: that I think my love for makeup is fading *gasp*. I know, I know. Or maybe I'm just too busy to keep up with all the new things.

I've planned: to do more productive things away from the computer. Lets see how this goes.

I want to say to someone special: I miss you. I'm so proud of you. I cant wait to see you in a few weeks and I cant wait to marry you!

2 comments:

Toothfairy said...

oh I like tumblr too.. well.. fall has skipped us here too, as it's super cold sometimes! haha!
to be honest, I'm not that into make up as I used to either, I like it, but mweh... I just don't care to put so much on my face these days!

Thanks for joining the game marie!
loves

xoladiihoneyxo said...

awww, that sucks =T I've never had that happen to me before...

interesting thoughts of yours! I thought about doing it when I saw it on Toothfairy's page but then I know I won't be able to do it the first Sunday of each month so yeah... haha.