Wednesday, November 25, 2009

16 minutes left.

I'm trying not to be bummed. Martin was suppose to come home today but he called this morning saying they called everyone's name but his. But they said they were going to try to get everyone who is discharged home today. If he doesnt call in (now) 15 minutes, he's not coming home today. And he'll have to wait until Friday =( I want him home now. I really really really hate this. I'm starting to think I shouldnt let him re-enlist. This is ridiculous.

Tomorrow's Thanksgiving and even though Thanksgiving has never been a huge holiday in this family I still try to stay positive and make a blog every year for things I'm thankful for.

  • My wonderful fiance (who is annoying me with his negativity but he has a valid reason, this time)
  • My amazingly supportive parents who've supported me during the time Martin's been gone
  • Boq, the dwarf hamster my mommy bought me =)
  • My extremely caring sister-in-law. I'm so lucky to not hate my sister-in-law lol
  • My cat and dog, they always brighten my day
  • Wicked of course haha!
  • My real friends who've supported and comforted me while Martin's been gone
  • Life and everything it has to offer, both the good and the bad
  • Finding Nemo gummy multivitamin's cause man, they're delicious
  • Books!
  • Blogging!
  • My new digi cam I bought myself =)
  • Glee!
  • For the new found ability to try to stay positive no matter what the situation
  • My upcoming wedding and my parents who made sure it happened
  • The fleece pj pants I got from Kohls
  • The fleece hoodie I got from Kohls
  • The new boots I got from Kohls
  • KOHLS in general hahaha!
  • Baskin Robbins Fudge Crunch Cake (makes everything better)
  • The holiday spirit (its never too early to set up for Christmas!)
  • Finding the perfect sugar cookie soaps for my wedding
I was hoping for a longer list, but everything else would be materialistic lol. Though the fleece pants, hoodie and boots are worth putting on the list cause man! Those fleece pants literally feel like heaters on my butt, the hoodie is super cozy and the boots are beauuutiful!

I should probably clean my room today since he's probably not coming home. I know he's going to be negative and upset and discouraged next time he calls and it really acts like a dark cloud over my positivity, he seriously needs to work on his outlook towards life. But, that's whole 'nother entry on its own.

Happy Early Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Toothfairy said...

sooo....did he? get home?

I love your list, and I share a lot on it too! love books and blogging and so much more :P

loves