Saturday, November 7, 2009

What a WiCKED day.

I spent all last night browsing sites and layouts, searching for something inspiring for both my domain and for my Wicked site and nothing really hit me. Well, I tried changing my domain layout but I'm so picky and WordPress is such a hassle to figure out, blah!

So I was listening to Stay With Me by Danity Kane (which always reminds me of that Twilight fan video someone made last year) and how I wanted to make a banner with me and Martin (since you know, he left and all) and I thought... why not with Elphaba and Fiyero? But I didnt have the screen shots I wanted for that (and its a live musical, pictures are hard to find) so I thought why not with Glinda and Elphaba since you know, the musical is basically about the friendship between Glinda and Elphaha, not so much Fiyero and anyone lol. But last minute I changed my mind and just made it For Good which I think came out pretty decent.

Now I just have to figure out how, where and what kind of content I want on the site. Its not hard finding content, just where and how. You know? I feel super accomplished because I didnt get ANY headaches making the banner for the site (which is surprising, cause I usually get headaches every time I graphic design which is why I dont do it that often anymore). Yay! It kinda just flowed, which is so rare when it comes to me cause I'm a total perfectionist. Of course, I want to touch up on my Photoshopping and make much more complex banner and layouts. Eventually, I will.

I managed to add Nicolas (who plays Fiyero for the SF production) on MySpace, subbed to his YouTube and emailed him for an autograph the next time I see Wicked (a week and half from now)! Haha I hope he emails me back, that would be awesome. I am completely smitten with Nicolas! Hehehehe *insert Glinda giggle here* haha!

Pretty happy I got my Amazon order (finally) today. Yay more Sweep books!

Got a few depressing letters from Martin again :( I really hate how all the letters are depressing *sigh*. The last letter left me worried, I feel really down and defeated right now. I know I shouldnt, but I cant help it. I hope things get better and work out. Trying to keep my mind on Wicked to keep from being down. I dont do wedding planning on the weekends, so they're reserved for Wicked.

2 comments:

Toothfairy said...

wahahaha, I hope you get your autograph!!! that would be cool huh!!!

loves

Christine said...

websites can be such a pain, but it is worth it in the end. thank you so much for helping me out, i was so frustrated and not willing to even try and figure it out.

Best of luck with your new website :)