Monday, November 23, 2009

Nervous day.

I'm having a nervous day lol.

Martin called me this morning to say there's a small chance he's coming home today and if not today he'll be home tomorrow. Oh no! My room is nowhere near cleaned because I've been running around with this wedding thing for like last month and a half (and actually, I have to be out the door in half an hour to do more wedding things)! I'm a little irritated about that. I was hoping to be organized and cleaned up by the time he came home! Yeah I totally just looked around my room and the only thing that came out of my mouth was "ughhh" hahaha!

I caught a glimpse of my wedding ticker (you know the type people have for their signature on forms?) and it says my wedding is almost a month away. I wont lie, I started to sweat a little lol. I'm completely nervous about this wedding! I absolutely hate attention, this is going to suck. The ceremony is suppose to take half an hour. Is there any chance we could cut that down to 15 minutes? Then again if you're paying $2000 I'm sure you'd want your full half hour, but I'm willing to let go half of it lol. I still feel like I'm too young to be getting married. Then again I assume I have the mind set of a 19 year old. Which in fact, I'm way over 19 lol.

Things will work out, they have to. In a way, this is for the better. His job wasnt what we thought it was and people decided to keep very important facts about it from us, which sucks. I'm actually glad he got discharged, I wouldnt want him in that situation. He tried to make sense of it this morning, maybe his theory is right. Maybe it just happened. Who knows, lets go with his theory because it makes me smile.

Yes, off to go run more wedding stuff and go enjoy some Gyoza, yummy salad and sushi with my sister.

No comments: