Monday, December 7, 2009

He's home! He's home!

Martin's been home for almost a week now, which might explain my MIA-ness. I know I've been away from the internet and believe me, I miss it too! Been spending time catching up with Martin and taking care of him, he's a little sick since I guess he's adjusting to the time zone and weather here. He's also been catching up on sleep, randomly lol. Which is fine, I'd imagine he'd be exhausted when he came home. He tried really hard to stay up when he got home even though his flight landed at midnight. But he had work that morning before they released him to go home. Poor babes.

I'm happy he's home now! We're still getting married (less than 23 days away, OMG!) and I dont know what we're going to do after that. We are going back to school and are going to have to find jobs. I've been avoiding going back to work because I just... blah. Cant. I feel like I'm wasting my life by working for some grumpy manager, you know? I dont really know how to explain it. I just feel like there's so much more to life. It just sucks that you cant really get anywhere without money. Lame! Haha.

It was suppose to snow here. It doesnt snow in CA! But apparently it snowed in the city my school is in and over closer to SF. Weak, I'm sure my town is too ghetto to get something cool like snow. Haha. But seriously, I've never seen real snow before so I was a little excited to see "snow" on the weather. But they did that last year and it didnt snow. I think I should move to Washington! Seriously.

I'll try to update more, I have a lot of things to get done this week and not enough time to do them all, which sucks. I know I should had finished all this stuff in November, but I was pretty busy that month too. One of these years I'll totally get into the holiday spirit, one of these years :)

No comments: