Friday, January 15, 2010

Its almost SPRING!

Normally, I'm a winter person. I love winter. But this last winter, I've came to realize... I hate winter! Maybe not hate, hate may be too harsh of a word. But I realized I dont love it as much as I use to. And that's kinda depressing to find out lol.

Lately the nights have been freezing cold but the mornings have been warm. Spring warm, and its just such a nice and refreshing feeling! Spring always makes the air smell happier and cleaner, there's pink & red everywhere because Valentines Day is just right around the corner and the sun is out! I dont know, maybe its just me lol.

I know I've been MIA from this blog, I've been trying to get back into blogging. Really, I have! But I just never really know what to say. I think I've taken up way too many projects than I can handle. Not only that but looking for a job and not getting the classes I wanted this semester (seriously, it was up for like 10 hours and all the classes I wanted fill up! this is insane!) and that bet I made with Martin about getting my room clean by the end of January... its just... blah. I just want to sit here, and do nothing for a week!

We finally cleaned out our safe that we've had for years (and havent touched). I found a bath bomb from grad night in there. Would it still be safe to use a 6 year old bath bomb? I found our bank statements and bills from 2004. Letters we wrote to each other, my first 3.3 Digital Camera, pay stubs from old jobs.... goodness, there was just all sorts of things in there! But now its nice and cleaned out and all of our new stuff is in there. I'm planning on putting the letters we sent each other while he was in basic in there too.

Speaking of, being married still doesnt feel any different. We still dont live together (and I dont see it happening any time soon thanks to debt) so that might be a huge reason why. I just sent in the request for our marriage license like literally, yesterday. I havent changed my last name yet, and I'm really not looking forward to all the paper work and phone calls that need to be made in order to do that. But things have been good. I wanted a new phone the other day (we're switching providers) and he put his foot down and said no. Grrr, I was literally heartbroken! I want that phone!

I'm itching to learn how to make layouts for WordPress, but it's so hard to figure out. I cant even edit a simple template without ruining the whole thing. I'm hoping to get something going soon. I use to be so good at learning this stuff!

Oh! I finally got my moleskine's! I'm thinking of turning one into a scrapbook type of thing, I dont know what to do with the other one though... any idea's?

3 comments:

Toothfairy said...

I have a black moleskine, and I was really excited about it at first. but now... uh... I don't even write in it anymore... too lazy!

I'm glad to read a new post though, good luck with all the paper work!

hahaha... the phone thing is actually quite funny... :P marriage... haha

loves

Rena Barbara Jeana said...

I had never heard of the Diva Cup until today. It's definitely an interesting concept and eco-friendly.

noone said...

heh one of the main thing I'm not looking forward to getting married is the whole changing the last name, all that paper work booooo! haha. Good luck at Word Press!