Friday, January 29, 2010

Grrr cold weather, grrr!!

I dont hate cold weather (I had to delete my previous sentence lol!) but I'm not loving it at the moment either. It was nice and warm and sunny when I was getting ready for school yesterday morning. Well, on our way to school, as soon as we crossed the bridge, there it was... fog.

Today it was really dark and cloudy, which is probably why I slept til 1:30PM, it didnt look like daytime just yet! Argh. And then, as soon as I decide to record a video (finally, after a month of not recording any videos), it starts raining. And it gets darker outside. There goes my brilliant idea to record a video. I need better lighting in my room! Grr.

I'm also not liking the cold weather right now because... cold weather makes me pee a lot! I know its not just me who has this problem! Seriously, during the winter, I pee like every 15 minutes. I'm not even kidding. It's so frustrating!

I have a ton to do today, and I know a ton of things wont get done... my OCD is acting up, big time due to stress and bills (at least I'm aware!) so, that sucks. I'm hoping to push through it later tonight and just get some cleaning done anyway. I need to.

I got my ears flushed (FINALLY) the other day. Everything is like 5 times louder. It's kinda weird. I'll post a blog about it on the beauty blog sometime soon (hopefully later tonight or tomorrow).

No comments: