YES!!! I finally remembered this week!! Haha.
1. Who’s making a positive difference in your life?
Taboo words: friends, family, husband/wife/spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend.
All the people who support my goals for this year without adding "thats stupid/random/doesnt make sense" at the end.
2. Where would you like to be right now?
Taboo words: home, bed, anywhere but here.
Right now, I'm where I want to be.
3. What’s the first thing you’d do with a $5,000 (or your local equivalent) gift?
Taboo words: save, debt, vacation, payments, invest.
SHOPPING duh! Everything else will work itself out. $5000 wouldnt even cover what I owe LOL.
4. What super-power would you really like to have?
Taboo words: invisibility, x-ray vision, flying, strength, transform.
I always wanted to read minds. Even before Twilight came out. I always thought it would be cool, even if people think bad about you... it would still be cool!
5. What’s your favorite sound?
Taboo words: laughter, music, ocean, wind, ____’s voice.
I agree with Mai, PEACE AND QUIET! Oh and the sound of drumline practicing. Practicing as in pre-practicing when everyone's just banging on snare drums randomly. I dont know, after so many years its just comforting now haha.