Rules: Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people with the award, and be sure to let them know they've been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do). Don't forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.
- I didnt get into makeup until I was 23. I mean I had one shade of lipstick I'd always wear in high school (and usually when I wore it, it meant I was either pissed off or not in a good mood) and pressed powder (which in reality was wayy too light for me). Eyeliner was a huge never ever! The reason why I got into makeup? H.I.P bogo's and discovering NYX!
- I was got OCD in 2004 but wasnt diagnosed until 2006. That's how long it took me to force myself to go to therapy. I have contamination, intrusive thoughts, hoarding and a slight checking problem. When it was at its worse, it was really really bad. Say I was doing laundry and I was taking the clothes out of the dryer, if something brushed up against the outside of the dryer I would have to rewash EVERYTHING. There were times when I would wash my clothes twice in a row. The anxiety was exhausting.It was damaging my relationship with my boyfriend and my parents. It has gotten a little better, but my boyfriend still has to completely change his clothes before he can come in my room.
- I've been with my boyfriend for 5 1/2 years. I swear it was just our 5yrs last week! We were both the only two held back a year in high school from Leadership so in the new school year we were always the two who had to set up everything. We were really good friends though and I dont know, it kinda just happened. But there was a lot of drama involved, which I dont mind so much now cause it helped us trust each other more. We're both silly and we do a lot of dumb shit together.
- I'm a pro when it comes to hamsters. I've been reading and raising them since I was in the 4th grade. I love small animals. But since my baby boy died last year I havent had the heart to get another hamster. I still miss him everyday. But if you ever need advice on hamsters, feel free to ask me!
- I was never really into video games growing up. I mean besides your Mario World's and Mortal Komabts and Street Fighter's... okay when I was a kid I was a total tomboy I loved video games and I watched WWF and WCW like it was nobody's business (NWO & DX!) but when I started dating I was totally not into video games anymore, besides DDR. When I started dating my boyfriend he got me into StarCraft which I swore I'd never play and ended up addicted to. That opened up a gate for me lol. I started playing FFXI, WoW, Maple Story, Gunbound, Kingdom Hearts, Guilty Gear XX, I attempted Smash Bro's but I suck at it. And a bunch of other games for the Wii, DS, PC and PS2.
- I use to be really really into web & graphic design. Since I got on the internet in 2000 I was always making website. I loved learning HTML, it was so addicting. Then that drama with my boyfriend happened and I was being stalked by 5 different people (on and offline) and so I stopped blogging, I stopped making web sites and five years later I decided to start up again. I feel like I'm starting completely over since people use CSS and XHTML (wtf is XHTML?!) now. So its kinda... depressing but I'm determined to re-learn all of this.
- Somewhere on the internet (my old journal) is a blog entry about how I lost my virginity. In detail. Oh how I miss when the internet wasnt full of stupid people and everyone in your graduating class!
- Me and my brother havent talked in 5 years. And yes, we live together. Crazy huh?
- My brother, my boyfriend and my dog all share the same birthday.
- I'm completely utterly obsessed with Disney. Everything Disney! The parks, the movies, the person... everything! I LOVE Disney. My goal is to work there. I havent figured out the details but something good will come up sooner or later!