Thursday, June 4, 2009

Chasing dreams.

I've been so busy lately! Mostly with chasing my dreams. Its such a huge challenge for me, but I'm actually getting through it pretty well. I know I can get this done. I know I can get there... and even on the nights I'm discouraged, when I wake up the next morning, all of it is still worth it.


Every single subscriber, follower, comment, new friend... makes my day. And its just amazing how something so small from someone you dont even know can make your day. And its such a rewarding feeling.


I told myself I wasnt gonna be like everyone else in this town. I dont want to be like everyone else. I dont wanna hussle, I dont wanna chase money. I want to be happy. I want to do something makes me happy. My dreams wont pay off tomorrow or next week or next month or in the next few months, but it doesnt matter because it still makes me happy. Even if I dont reach finish, this journey has still made me happy and at least I know that I'm not as hopeless as I thought I was.


My life is changing, quicker than I expected it to. And as much as I wanted it to, I have to admit... I'm nervous. I'm excited but I'm also nervous.


Today five years ago was the day he got on one knee in front of dozen's of people under the Disneyland castle and proposed to me. Silly nineteen year old's!


I still love him, with all of my heart. And I still say yes.

No comments: