Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Five!!

1. What are your feelings about milk?
Regular milk? I dont like it. I was lactose intolerant when I was a baby. So that probably might be why. If I had to drink milk, it would be chocolate milk (and I hate chocolate so this isnt going too well lol). But I like milk flavored candy. Like you know, how Japanese candies have milk flavored? Yeah, I like those lol.

2. What are your feelings about cheese?
OMG I LOVELOVELOVE CHEESE! No seriously, I have to have cheese with everything. Almost everything, but I always get everything with extra cheese. My friends called me a rat growing up. Whatever. I loves my cheese!

3. What are your feelings about yogurt?
Its okay. Depends on what flavor it is, some of them are kinda chalky. I miss Danon Sprinklins! You know the kid one with the sprinkles on the cap? Those were my favv! Sometimes Go-Gurt. I just hate how it gets warm too fast.

4. How do you feel about soy milk?
Its okay, I havent had it a lot (according to my parents its the only milk I could drink when I was a baby though). I think I tried the vanilla one once a few years ago, it tasted like a melted milkshake.

5. How far are you from the nearest cow?
I dont know, we have a big field about a mile (or 3) that sometimes has cows. But there arent many cows in my town. Oh wait! My elemetry school had a farm! That's about a mile away from here lol!



I'm starting to look forward to these, does that make me lame? LOL.

No comments: