Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sneezy.

I woke up about half an hour or so after I planned to wake up. Hanging out with the bestie today before she leaves for the Philippines.


I started my period last night right before I went to sleep. Which was fine, at least I was prepared and not rudely surprised when I woke up this morning.


I did end up sneezy all morning. UGH! Allergies are so tricky. One day you have them, the next week you dont. Then you do. Then you dont. What the heck is going on?!


I'm waiting for my MARK rep starter kit to come in today, hopefully it comes in today! My MARK haul is suppose to be coming in tomorrow. I hope everything comes in on time! Gotta update the makeup blog some more... I like waiting until I get a bunch of comments, a string on entries usually doesnt get many comments. And comments make me happyyyy!


Hm, I guess that's all I've got to say lol. I'm trying to get back into blogging. Even if it is just a scatter of random entries.


Got an appointment tomorrow with the USAF, also got to pay a few bills at the mall... hopefully we'll get done in time to make it to the appointment. I need to stop shopping and start sorting through things considering I might be moving sooner than I think... and we all know how much I love to procrastinate... *sigh*.


I tried Sims3 yesterday. Totally dont know if I like it. Eep. I dont know... it's just so... different. I mean Sims and Sims2 were different as well. I guess I'm just so use to something and now I'm like "whoa whoa, wtf is this?!" you know? Its gonna take some getting use to. That's for sure.


I have a thing for waking up and doing laundry as soon as I wake up... I better go check on that. I always get so lazy when it comes time to get it out of the dryer. Blah!

No comments: